Von: Michael Dickensheets <michael.dickensheets@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Dezember 2021 14:17
An: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Recovery of packet size

Hello,

We are trying to build fine-grained traffic accounting. Counters do not provide sufficient details; we need timestamps for individual packets, etc. We are trying to use logging target with the 'snaplen'
option to minimize overhead. What we are missing though is the size of the original packet (skb->len). Is there a way to retrieve this value?

If this is not currently possible, how would we best go about adding this functionality?

Best regards,
Michael Dickensheets