Re: Fwd: IP daddr filtering not working for non-routable address

Hi

Sorry on we're making some changes and changing the names, on target
ip-filtering has been changed to ecpri-ip-filtering. We're wondering
how do the packets filtered not increase counters past the accept rule
if they are not accepted by it.

# ip netns exec radions sysctl -a | grep '\.rp_filter'.
net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter = 2
net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter = 0
net.ipv4.conf.rfoe4.rp_filter = 0
net.ipv4.conf.rfoe4/295.rp_filter = 0

No martians seem to be logged by the kernel.

Niko Kortström