How to disable network access for certain applications via nftables?

Hi,

I want to use nftables to disable all network access of certain applications. In case it matters, these are applications run through the Wine compatibility layer (https://winehq.org). I'm new to nftables, but I have read a few guides and reference pages, and I can't figure out how to edit my nftables.conf to do that.

If it's possible with nftables, can you walk me through how?

If it's not, what other tool should I use?

Debian 11, kernel 5.10.0-8-amd64.

Thank you
Sheran