Re: ulogd packet based logging with CT info

ne 15. 8. 2021 o 16:31 Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> From the example ulogd2 configuration file in the tree:
>
> http://git.netfilter.org/ulogd2/tree/ulogd.conf.in#n77
>
> # this is a stack for flow-based logging via XML
> #stack=ct1:NFCT,xml1:XML

At first, thank you for fast response. Of course I saw this example,
but I have situation, where I need to know packet details (pktlen,
mac, ifindex) along with information of conntrack entry which this
packet triggered.
I modified one of the libnetfilter_log example utilities to print both
(packet and conntrack) information together.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wx_LAjH57czHyFwTBSUvSnOkMchWEiiq/view?usp=sharing

Is there any way to do the same in ulogd?