Re: Rules

Yes, it only tells you *if* rules were created in either, not *what*
created them. Many services on a given Linux distro could create rules
in either iptables or nftables: Docker, Kubernetes, firewalld, etc.
Someone more knowledgeable than me might know if there's a way to tell
what these systems use aside from looking at the iptables/nftables
rules and deducing what service creates them, or reading up on the
service itself and trying to find documentation where this is stated.

-Martin