Re: libnetfilter_conntrack: ABI breakage error

Hello Florian,

I found the issue. You are right, there is no synproxy in 4.1. Yet, it
still hits that switch case and tries to validate it as u32 type and
then fails. Good thing that the vendor distributes kernel sources in
their forum.  They have modified ctattr_type and appended a new
attribute: CTA_MARK2_64. This clashes with CTA_SYNPROXY. Never
imagined something like this would ever happen.

I used the libmnl example and parsed the netlink message myself. It works.

Thank you! I was able to find the issue based on your clue. Have a
great weekend.