bridge-nf-call-iptables: checking bridge vs. IP context?

Hi,

I'm wondering whether I'm currently overlooking a simple solution
for the following:

When setting bridge-nf-call-iptables = 1, is there a simple way to
check within one iptables rule whether it matched from a bridge
netfilter hook or from an IP netfilter hook?

"--physdev-is-bridged" seemingly is not quite what I'm looking
for, as it will only match after a bridging decision, in the
FORWARD or POSTROUTING chains.

If that does not exist yet, what would be the preferred,
upstreamable format: Adding a flag to "struct nf_bridge_info" or
are there some other, already existing fields I could use to
verify the context?

Regards, Linus