Startup script for ssdp helper app

Hi,
I am not a coder and am seeking help please to create a startup script.
I am running on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

I need to enable a control app (minimwatch) on my laptop in order to control a upnp server (minimserver) on a remote NAS. The problem is the way minimserver first connects using random dynamic ports and getting the connection through the firewall.

With help I now have the commands necessary to create this connection but I am having problems creating a script so that this works from boot.

The steps I have which work are:-
1. Enable ssdp user helper in conntrackd.conf:

Code:
General {
    HashSize 32768
    HashLimit 131072
    Syslog on
    LockFile /var/run/lock/conntrackd.lock

    UNIX {
        Path /var/run/conntrackd.sock
    }

    SocketBufferSize 262142
    SocketBufferSizeMaxGrown 655355

    # default SUSE systemd service unit file is of Type=notify
    Systemd off
}

Stats {
    LogFile on
}

Helper {
    Type ssdp inet udp {
        QueueNum 5
        QueueLen 10240
        Policy ssdp {
            ExpectMax 8
            ExpectTimeout 300
        }
    }
    Type ssdp inet tcp {
        QueueNum 5
        QueueLen 10240
        Policy ssdp {
            ExpectMax 8
            ExpectTimeout 300
        }
    }
}

2. Register ssdp helper in kernel:

Code:

nfct add helper ssdp inet tcp
nfct add helper ssdp inet udp

3. Connect user helper to kernel:
Code:

systemctl start conntrackd.service

4. Add rules to invoke ssdp helper:
Code:

iptables -t raw -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 1900 -j CT --helper ssdp

Having edited conntrackd.conf, when I run the commands 2,3 & 4 in this sequence after I have booted, the connection to minimwatch works.  So far so good.  What I now seek is to automate this so everything works from boot without me needing to run the three commands as root.

If you have time I would really appreciate some help as this is well above me.

Regards,
Budge