IP MASQUERADE isn't working properly

Hello,

It's about IPv6 transition technology.
The topology is available through this like:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1SMCXUJOYr0nguT-0wVvwyDz-ewfxTT/view?usp=sharing

I am testing an attack with hping3 command the clients on the left
side of the topology to the IPv4 server on the right side using this
command: -

hping3 -S  -p 80 198.51.100.2 --flood

On PLAT (nat64 translator), I applied the following iptables command: -

The masquerading isn’t working for some packets and the source IP
isn’t changing.

tshark at ipv4 server still shows some packets with their original src
IP addresses, as shown in the snapshot from the link below:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WFMmmg-lqEesbUYZltb4KJQ4NibkgEJr/view?usp=sharing

The infrastructure is based on 464XLAT technology proposed by T-Mobile
in the US.
the software within the translators called "TAYGA".
Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Ameen