Re: nftables typeof concatenation support for vmap?

On 2021/01/30 13:26, Florian Westphal wrote:
Frank Myhr <fmyhr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are there any plans to support typeof concatenation for vmap? (Or maybe it's
already supported and I'm botching the syntax or otherwise doing something
silly?)

Its not supported yet, nft is missing some glue code.
I will work on it next week.

Meanwhile you can use normal "type" as Laura suggested.

That will be great, thank you Florian. :-)

I'm thrilled to get such helpful responses, and that the vmaps I have in mind will work after all!

Best Wishes,
Frank