Re: Migrate ipsets to nftables

Hi Nikolai,

On 20/01/2021 10:41, Nikolai Lusan wrote:
Hi all,

I am in the process of migrating from iptables+ipsets to nftables. Is
there an easy way to migrate exisiting ipsets to nftables sets.

Assuming that you are alluding to the prospect of having a utility that can act as a stand-in for ipset(8) then, to the best of my knowledge, the answer is no. At least, not yet.

That said, if you were to go into more detail regarding the aspects of migration that you are having difficulty with in the absence of tooling, it should be possible to provide some guidance.

I have been meaning to eventually contribute relevant information to the wiki - an intention stymied partly by working through some related bugs and partly through simply not getting around to it.

--
Kerin Millar