nftable - set in diffrent file

I got a problem with nftable Version 9.6
My ruleset is split in different files which get included in a single file.
Because of that I need to always specify the table name.
However I noticed that nftable can't find sets of other files.
It seems that nft can't find sets which were created in other table
specifications.

Errormessage:
nft -f TestB.nft
TestB.nft:14:13-16: Error: No such file or directory; did you mean set
‘ips’ in table ip ‘inetfilter’?
                        ip daddr @ips accept
                                 ^^^^

  I'm sure that I wrote the tablename correctly!

Copy this into a single file to try it out yourself:

#!/usr/sbin/nft
table ip inetfilter {
set ips {
type ipv4_addr
}

} #Works if you comment this line
table ip inetfilter { #Works if you comment this line

chain forward {
type filter hook forward priority 0; policy accept;
ip daddr @ips accept
}
# Doesn't Matter
chain input {
type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept;
}
chain output {
type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept;
}
}

Copy till here!

The Config was loaded with "nft -f TestB.nft"

I hope you can tell me if i'm doing something wrong or that this is a
(fixable) bug

With Best Regards,

Siebzehn