Nftables src NAT with port range allocation

Hello,

I am wanting to do a determinate src NAT IP/port range allocation
leveraging nftables. For example, for every "original src
address:original src port" there is a mapped "new src address:new src
port". The original source address is known but the original source
port is unknown. The new src address is known and the new src port is
from a known range or ports.

I thought about leveraging maps to do this but I'm unsure of the best
way to dynamically capture the unknown src address. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Joshua Moore