Re: Moving from ipset to nftables: Sets not ready for prime time yet?

Hi there,

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020, Timo Sigurdsson wrote:

... I use ipsets for blacklisting.
    I fetch blacklists from various sources
... This approach has worked for me for quite some time.
... some of my blacklists may contain the same addresses or ranges,
    I use ipsets' -exist switch when loading
... I don't think that the use case is that extraordinary ...

+6

FWIW I'll be following this thread very closely.

--

73,
Ged.