[nft | wiki] List of updates since Linux kernel 3.13

Since the wiki might be a fist port of call for users and providing valuable help it would perhaps be beneficial if the list is kept on par with kernel | nft releases (last mentioned on the wiki is kernel 4.16) plus provides list of changes or links to the version changes. Particularly since the ML announcements citing:

Visit our wikipage for user documentation at:

* http://wiki.nftables.org

Unless I have missed something it is rather cumbersome, unless being subscribed to the ML, to discover the specific changes introduced with new releases since

* https://www.netfilter.org/projects/nftables
* https://www.netfilter.org/news.html

does not appear to provide such information readily either and one is left to search MLs for such information.