Re: WiFi Hotspot Disable Neighbor discovery,Ask

You -might- need to fiddle with the nf-call-iptables sysctls for those
firewall rules to work. I haven't personally tried this for a wifi
adapter in infrastructure mode (only wired bridges) but it might
help/apply to your setup.

See https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Net.bridge.bridge-nf-call_and_sysctl.conf
for some info.

R's,