nft -- documentation on fib_addrtype missing, more data

Poking around looking for more information, I ran across this little tidbit:

>From man 7 rtnetlink:
      rtm_type          Route type
      RTN_UNSPEC        unknown route
      RTN_UNICAST       a gateway or direct route
      RTN_LOCAL         a local interface route
      RTN_BROADCAST     a local broadcast route (sent as a broadcast)
      RTN_ANYCAST       a local broadcast route (sent as a unicast)
      RTN_MULTICAST     a multicast route
      RTN_BLACKHOLE     a packet dropping route
      RTN_UNREACHABLE   an unreachable destination
      RTN_PROHIBIT      a packet rejection route
      RTN_THROW         continue routing lookup in another table

This clears up the confusion I had about "anycast" versus "broadcast".

Is there a shell tool that will show the route type(s) for a
specified address?