Re: Is this possible SYN Proxy bug?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 2:10 PM Florian Westphal <fw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, something like this is needed, i.e. we need to pass two
> mss values -- one from info->mss ("server") that we need to
> place in the tcp options sent to client and one containing
> the clients mss that we should encode into the cookie.
>
> I think you can pass "u16 client_mssinfo" instead of u16* pointer.

Hi Florian.

We tested fixed code on real environment and we are still getting some
errors. We have a customer using syn proxy in front of a point of sale
(POS) application and they reported that about %0.4 of connections are
erroneous.
When I examine traffic from pcap file, I saw connections opens
successfully but somehow something goes wrong after then.
If we deactivates syn proxy, problem goes away. So we are sure it is
caused by syn proxy.
How can I debug syn proxy further? Do you have any suggestion?

Regards.