Re: Is this possible SYN Proxy bug?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:53 PM Andre Paulsberg-Csibi
<Andre.Paulsberg-Csibi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe a suggestion would be to also have a setting/option where SYNPROXY uses the same MSS as the original packet ?

As I know, Syn proxy should imitates client and server. To do that, It
should send mss value to client that we set in iptables rule. Same way
it should send mss value to server that what client send already .
These should be default behavior, not an option.