Re: [Q:][IPv6-NAT]How to let inner-host reach outside by IPv6-NAT

status: resolved !

thx~ , everyone!
I solved it now.

Resion:
     Beause I used MASQUERADE in my iptables ruels ; but my ip is a
configured static , not by ppoe. So I use SNAT target instead to find
that pkts coud be NATed .
     may MASQUERADE can only figure out *PPOE* like interface .

    anyway, the question is sovled. thx~
--
shchao.max

马树超 <shuchao.max@xxxxxxxxx> 于2019年4月1日周一 下午10:40写道: