Nftables Hash perturb and general math

I'd like to use nftables to classify packets into HFSC classes based on jhash of IP addresses, but like tc-flow I'd like to perturb the hash every N seconds. How can I accomplish this?

Related: In general, what kinds of math are available in nftables. I saw the wiki described relation operators but doesn't describe arithmetic etc like integer division, modulo, add subtract multiply xor etc.