Nftables - can't flush table ip filter + expired certificate for netfilter.org

Hi,

I've noticed problem when I wanted to flush whole basic table. It
doesn't work for IPv4 nor for IPv6. There is no error message, yet the
tables stay intact. I've tried all ways using nft flush table ip
filter, I've tried using interactive mode since it sometimes solved
the problem and it doesn't work even using libnftables. I'm using
nftables from git repository and kernel version 4.19. I know I can
remove all tables, maps and sets one by one so it can be deleted, but
we are talking really huge structure and it would be much easier to be
able to flush whole table while nftables handles all dependencies and
does it in correct order. I can delete it and recreate it and it may
be correct behavior, but it should at least warn me it didn't work
somehow.

I noticed your certificate for https://netfilter.org has expired today.

Validity Period

Issued On