Re: nftables "Set member cannot be prefix"

Hi Stephen,

I didn't look into source, but I suppose there could be different
variables / classes to hold IP address and IP subnet. I do it similar
way in may programs.

Just add interval flag, as stated in error message, into your map /
set definition and it would work.

> map forward_out {
> type ipv4_addr : verdict
> }

map forward_out {
  type ipv4_addr : verdict
  flags interval
}

in single line rule for nft / libnftables it is done by

add map ip <table> forward_out { type ipv4_addr : verdict; flags interval; }

----
S pozdravem / Best Regards

Vaclav Zindulka