A delay mechanism for iptables?

Greetings. I want to use iptables packet manipulation to do something that I don't see in the man pages but would hope was there: delay the packets by a specified number of milliseconds. Is it in iptables but I am just missing it in the man pages? Or is there already an extension that I'm just not seeing in the default build on my Linux system?

(I know that this feature is supported in the dummynet package, but that package seems to be abandonware.)