nftables & strongswan - how to?

So far I was quite happy with iptables (thanks!)
But Debian folks started march to replace iptables with nftables, so I
have to take a closer look at nftables.
Looks like my iptables rules can be translated into nftables' ones
except one thing.

I have strongswan(ipsec) server which, at connection establishing issue:
iptables -I  INPUT -i ${PLUTO_INTERFACE}  -m policy --dir in  --pol ipsec --reqid  $PLUTO_REQID   -j ipsec-in-${PLUTO_REQID}

How can I do it in nftables (especially reqid)?

I tried to read
https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Main_Page but did not
found anything useful.

Moreover one thing is unclear for me at:
https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Supported_features_compared_to_xtables#policy
this direct to chain policy, but there is
iptables extension called 'policy' (which is used in my rule)
and I cannot found counterpart on nftables side. Am I missing something?
KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/
Gnagloot, n.: