Re: Potential Key Decision Makers-IT/Security/Storage/Finance/HR/Marketing/Telecom

expel

On September 27, 2018 18:23:36 marie.miller@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

We being a global B2B database provider over a decade and a Compliant
Certificate Holder for GDPR, I am trying to reach you with potential leads
to help you target your marketing capabilities and boost your sales and
marketing plans for 2018.

We can provide you the below titles worth targeting-

IT Titles-
CTO, CIO, Head of IT/Technology, VP of IT/Technology, SVP IT/Technology and
Senior Manager IT/Technology etc.
IT Security-
Chief Cloud Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director Data
Security, Data Protection Officer, Director of Information Security, VP of
Information Security, Director of IT etc.
Cloud & Storage-
Chief Information Officer, Director of Cloud/Storage and Virtualization,
Global Head Storage and Cloud Operations, Director of Datacenter/Storage
and Cloud, Business Head - Cloud Backup and Storage etc.
Finance and Accounting Titles-
CFO, Chief Accountant, SVP Finance and Accounting, VP of Finance, President
and Financial Planner, Director and Advisor Finance and Accounting, Partner
Accounting, Financial Services etc.
Marketing-
CMO, SVP/VP Marketing, Marketing Strategy and Communication Director, VP
Partner Marketing, Director Product Marketing, VP Field Marketing, Director
Global Marketing etc.
Telecom/Contact Center-
VP Telecom, Principal Director Telecom, Senior Director Contact Center, VP
Contact Center, Head of Contact Center etc.
Human Resource-
Chief HR Officer, SVP HR, VP Human Resource, Director Human Resource, Head
of Human Resource, HR Area Director etc.

Please let me know your targeted criteria with geography to provide you
with detailed information for your review.

Await your response!

Best Regards,
Marie
Demand Generation

If no interest? Please reply with Expel.