nf_conntrack_sip not respecting sip_timeout? [CORRECTION]

Dear all,

I am embarrassed that I have confused normal conntrack entries with
expectations in my previous post. Sorry for that.

Currently it seems that *no* expectations are created when my PBX sends
its registrations, so my problem doesn't have anything to do with wrong
expectation lifetime.

But the initial question remains: Why do the SIP registrations of the
PBX not trigger a conntrack entry with a lifetime of 900 s given that I
have loaded nf_conntrack_sip with the parameter sip_timeout=900?

Regards, and thanks again,

Binarus