Iptables crash when initialising hashlimit extension with init_extensions with static libs

Hi all,

I have cloned the iptables source code from https://git.netfilter.org/iptables/.
I am cross compiling and building it for powerpc for an application
integration and have configured the build with
./configure --host=powerpc-fsl-linux --disable-nftables
--prefix=/home/testuser/iptables/install/ --enable-static
--disable-shared

I have built the iptables binary with all static libs.

When I execute with iptables --help or any other option, it crashes
with a segfault.

With gdb, it crashed at
init_extensions->libxt_hashlimit_init->xtables_register_matches->xtables_register_match
->xtables_option_metavalidate

I think it crashes while validating the x6_options
hashlimit_mt_opts_v2. hashlimit_mt_opts_v2 in
extensions/libxt_hashlimit.c does not end with XTOPT_TABLEEND which
make the name pointer NULL which is the condition for loop termination
in xtables_option_metavalidate().

Have I missed something?

Thanks,
Heena