Re: Query on Conntract module and Linux Namespaces

Hi.
All network namespaces share the single hash table to store conntrack
entries. So the nf conntrack max value is the limit of summary number
of conntrack entries in all network namespaces.
It's true of last kernels. But I'm not sure about your kernel version.
Check the content of /net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c file in the
sources of your kernel version (you can use this usefull site -
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c
)

--
Anton.