Re: l4proto bridge filtering

Thank you for the instant feedback!

I was trying to concatenate { udp, tcp } but that does not seem to work,
or this something only available from 0.8.3 onward?

add rule bridge filter input { tcp, udp } dport 53 accept
add rule bridge filter input meta protocol { tcp, udp } dport 53 accept
add rule bridge filter input meta nfproto { tcp, udp } dport 53 accept
add rule bridge filter input inet_proto { tcp, udp } dport 53 accept
add rule bridge filter input type inet_proto { tcp, udp } dport 53 accept

Bridge filtering is then on OSI model level 4 compared to Netdev on OSI
level 2 or is Bridge filtering relying entirely on the TCP/IP model
layers? That does not seem really/very clear in the NFT wiki/man pages.