Can anybody help me add a vmap element in a dictionary

Hi,
I am following this
(https://git.netfilter.org/libnftnl/tree/examples/nft-set-elem-add.c)
example to add a 'set' element in the nft set, but I am unable to add
vmap element.

I want to do following using libnftnl

sudo nft add element ip6 natcap natcap_vmap { 2001:3:0:1::1 .
2001:4:0:1::2 : accept }

I will appreciate if somebody help me on this. I will be adding
thousands of records in to nftables, so adding it using nft utitily is
not giving the right performance. So it would be great if we can add
verdict map elements using code.

My vmap is defined like the following

sudo nft add map ip6 natcap natcap_vmap { type ipv6_addr . ipv6_addr :
verdict \; }

Kind regards,
Khawar