build tagging bridge based on SRC/DST Mac

Hi folks,

I do get traffic from a number of hosts ON IF a and have to deliver frames to them all of them are in the same vlan 4. I can not change this.

Host A With Mac A
Host B With Mac B
Host C With Mac C

I like to send all frames from SRC A to VLAN 104
I like to send all frames from SRC B to VLAN 204
I like to send all frames from SRC C to VLAN 304

And vice versa.

Is that theoretically possible  with ebtables ?

Something critical in case of broadcasts ? Especially in case of ARP, DHCP or  PPPoE ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Immo Wetzel

This message has been classified Public by IMMO WETZEL on Montag, 5. März 2018 at 17:24:18.