Re: IPSET in DNAT rule

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Akshat Kakkar wrote:

> I want to do DNAT depending on the interface the packet is arriving to.
>
> If it is arriving on eth0, I want to do DNAT to IP0
> If it is arriving on eth1, I want to do DNAT to IP1
> If it is arriving on eth2, I want to do DNAT to IP2
>
> Is it possible to use ipset hash:net,iface for this? How?

No, that's not possible and won't be possible.

> If no, then is there some other better way of doing it apart from
> having N rules for N interfaces.

Migrate to nftables and use it's internal set feature which supports such
configurations.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary