xtables-addons maintainers... specifically xt_geoip

Hi,

Who maintains xtables-addons?  In particular, xt_geoip?

I tried to email Samuel Jean and Nicolas Bouliane but people.netfilter.org seems to be defunct.

The GeoIP2 database is going obsolete soon, and hence the xt_geoip stuff will need to be ported over to GeoLite2 instead.

I can do this if no one else is working on it.

But wasn’t sure who to send patches to for approval.

Thanks,

-Philip