introduction

  I'm jaya shankar,. Computer science student of national institute of
technology andhra pradesh, India. I want to contribute to the
community and apply as student for GSOC 2k18.
I'm having knowledge of kernel, C, git and basics of networking.
So, it would be great if any one would suggest me to get started,
understand the code base and some tasks for gsoc.
--
Thanks for the help

K.jaishankar reddy