Re: IPSET persistence on Ubuntu 16.04

I've confirmed it's a service ordering issue. If I include these lines
in /etc/network/interfaces

pre-up ipset restore -! < /etc/ipset/ipset.rules
up /usr/share/netfilter-persistent/plugins.d/25-ip6tables restart

then ip6tables loads without issue.

I'm not super experienced with upstart and service ordering etc... Can
someone tell me if there's a better more elegant way to make use of
ipset and netfilter-persistent so that both ipset and ip(x)tables
remain persistent? Or, at least, please confirm that the way I'm doing
it above is the only (or best) way.

Thanks,
Oliver

--