Re: Service names

Apparently, ProtonMail is incapable of sending good quality plain-text
emails. I'm sorry about that. Here's what I sent earlier, and
hopefully gmail can do plain text right.

Hi, The nftables 0.8 release notes [1] state:

> * Replace getaddrinfo() by inet_service internal lookup table, we don't
>   rely on /etc/services anymore, so we have a predictable input from the
>   parser side.

Questions:

* Is there some way to view the name-to-port mappings exposed by
inet_service, aside from digging around in source code?
* Is there some way to provide insert custom name-to-port mappings
into the inet_service lookup table? Or is this a terrible, horrible,
no-good idea?

Thanks,

-Jeremy Audet

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg57664.html