Re: packages leaving interface wrongly using loadbalance

On 08/11/2017 01:58, paulo bruck wrote:
Hi Fatih

Thanks for quickly response.

Unfortunately using your scripts  is the same. I see packages leaving
wan interface w/ lan address and packages  leaving WAN1 w/ WAN2 ip...
80((

I have read about routing cache not exist after kernel 3....8(     but
  I not found any replacement for it untill now.

Tested in Debian stretch using kernel 3.16 and 4.9.51-1

I think that with your ideia I have reach 1/2 of path.....

Any other idea ?

Thanks

You are correct, the route cache is no longer available. you need to use iptables with conntrack and statistic to balance the connections across each link.

--
Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser