HW accelerated DPI hardware and software for module x86 ?

Hello,

sorry for a little offtopic, however I am looking for a functional hardware and software module for
PC (x86) platform that would allow to perform packet content inspection via (ip)tables match.

Something like xt_layer7 or xt_string, but L7/REGEX matching to done by hardware offload...

Probably a PCIe NIC card with proper drivers and some custom iptables module is what I am looking for.

Any recommendations or other solutions for x86 are welcome.

Thank you very much.

Jan