What is the best way to contribute to wiki.nftables.org?

Hi,

As Outreachy kernel applicant, I installed from the source: libmnl, libnftnl, nftables and iptables on a pristine Ubuntu server installation.

I encountered myself googling to solve some dependencies problems, so I was thinking that maybe would be nice to have a section on https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Building_and_installing_nftables_from_sources that cover installation from the source of 'libmnl, libnftnl, nftables and iptables' (at least in one distro) for newbies like me.

What is the best way to edit that wiki? Or is better that I send the 'guide' hear so someone can add it to the wiki?

thanks
frank