Re: An article on writing custom expression for nftables

On 13 September 2017 at 06:33, Xiang Gao <qasdfgtyuiop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I write an article introducing how to write a kernel module and modify
> user space tool, i.e. libnftnl and nftables, to add custom experssion.
> The article is at:
>
> https://zasdfgbnm.github.io/2017/09/07/Extending-nftables/
>
> Hope this article is helpful.

Thanks Xiang, the article is indeed very useful.

> To admins of nftables wiki:
> If you think this article is good, would you mind give a link to this
> article somewhere in the wiki?

Sure! I just added the link [0].

We are interested in offering this kind of information natively from
our wiki as well, so we may reuse part of your work.
This is specially interesting for newcomers to the Netfilter project,
and also for GSoC/Outreachy people.

If you would like to contribute technical documentation for
developers, we could give you a wiki account, let me know :-)

[0] https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Main_Page#External_links