does nftable support double tagging vlan?‏‏‏‏

Hey All
 .My name is Omer, I am currently trying to make QOS based on nftables
in Ubuntu 16.4
i am trying to make filter chain (in a table) that has rule based on
the inner vlan (also known as double tagging vlan or QinQ) . there is
a field called vid but for my understanding it refers to the first
vlan id
? is there any way to perform match according to the second vlan id
and is there any way of define dscp and ip precedence as criteria for
riles to set meta mark?
.thank's
 best regards