How to Filtering and Queue the Packets of a Process using Iptable

I am trying to queue the packets of a process so I can use
libnetfilter_queue to modify them.

I read in the documentation that I should use --pid-owner processid to
filter packets of a process and iptables -I <table or chain> <match
specification> -j NFQUEUE --queue-num <queue number> to add them to
the queue.

I read the documentation but I am still confused how to do this. If
any one can help me to understand this command I would appreciate it a
lot.