Re: Error in IPSET : Unknown argument `skbinfo'

[ top-posting fixed ]

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:16:15PM +0530, Akshat Kakkar wrote:
> Yes. You are right. Its 0-1 for me.
>
> How can I upgrade?

That would be a CentOS question, mainly.

You could get recent kernel sources and compile your own kernel, and
likewise compile a newer iptables to match.  Check the file
Documentation/Changes in the kernel source and see what else you
need.  Upgrade all that.

Then, cross your fingers and hope it will all work with Red Hat's
patches and tweaks.

The bottom line is: CentOS is a terrible choice if you want recent
kernel (and other software) features.  The whole point of CentOS is
to remain behind RHEL, and the whole point of RHEL is to stay years
behind of software development in the name of "stability".
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/