Re: recent module in nftables

Thank you. I hadn't known about hashlimits and flow. While it is still
a bit different, this will work perfectly for what I need it to do.

I suppose from here I'd be curious to know if the "recent" module has
any benefits over "hashlimit" in iptables, and I suppose I'm still
curious to know if it plans on being implemented in nftables or left
out completely, if anyone knows.

Thank you,