Re: quick cut-over iptables to firewalld

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 02:34:38PM -0500, iptables@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Whats are best practice steps to migrate a host that is currently
> running a simple set of 6 or so iptables rules, to firewalld?

Since you are asking here, the Netfilter mailing list, I'll tell you
my advice: don't do it!  I like nice and simple rules.  I don't like
bloated frontends.  I bet on this list I am not alone in these
preferences.

Furthermore this list isn't the place to support firewalld.  Perhaps
Red Hat has a support list or forum for firewalld?
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/