Server for reordering of NAT packets

Hello,

I intend to work on a server which connects to cellular load balacing
router on the other side.
The server is connected to internet and recieve NAT messeges which
contain distributed packets (from 4 channels, so that we exploit the 4
channels bandwidth).

Now, in the PC side, running Linux, I need to queue/fifo  the NAT
packets, extract the internal packet in NAT and reorder them , and
reassemble the internal packets from 4 NAT channels into a combined
stream which goes up to PC web server.
There is also a need to do the other direction (from PC server, to
distribute into 4 channels NAT).
Handling this both direction shall require some layer for this
distribution/aggregation in the IP layer , and using queues for packet
reordering.

Is the best way to handle this layer is by using netfilter mechanism
with user defined chain ?
Should I use this mechanism is both direction (one extract and reorder
the internal packets within NAT, the other direction create a NAT from
the internal packet ) ?

Best Regards,
Ran