ulogd2 - missing local.hostname

Hello everyone,

I'm using ulogd2 and the ability to write data into a mysql-db. In principle this works very well.

Because I have several firewalls, I would like to enter the hostname into the database. In the 1.x version was the plugin "ulogd_LOCAL.so" responsible.

According to the documentation https://rlworkman.net/howtos/ulogd.html it should still be there in the 2.x version, but I can not find it anymore.

I took ulogd2 from this source:
Https://github.com/bootc/ulogd2.git
and compiled.

Unfortunately, no file "ulogd_LOCAL.so" is generated.

If I look at the 1.x version here: https://github.com/kalloc/ulogd then I find in the folder extensions the "ulogd_LOCAL.c".

Is there a special reason why the file in 2.x no longer exists?
Is there another variant to save the hostname in the database?

Regards Joed