xt_socket.c only PRE_ROUTING and LOCAL_IN hooks

Hi,

Is it a safety concern for not allowing socket to register in OUTPUT
and POSTROUTING hooks?

I have modified the socket match module to allow OUTPUT and
POSTROUTING rules, but wonder if there is a reason for explicitly
registering these hooks.

net/netfilter/xt_socket.c
static struct xt_match socket_mt_reg[] __read_mostly = {
  .name  = "socket",
  .hooks  = (1 << NF_INET_PRE_ROUTING) |
                  (1 << NF_INET_LOCAL_IN),
           ---> add OUTPUT OR POSTROUTING or remove .hooks
},

My goal is to read the SO_MARK on tx.
example:

iptables -I OUTPUT -m socket --restore-mark -j SET-DSCP
iptables -I SET_DSCP -t mangle -m mark 5 -j DSCP --set-dscp 5

instead of going through all the work of restoring the mark, I added a
match option to socket.

example.
iptables -I OUTPUT -m socket --match-skmark 5 -j DSCP --set-dscp 5

If there isn't a reason for not using socket on tx, does the team have
interest in me submit a patch for --match-skmark?