Allow connection on specific port only when other port is used

Hello,

I couldn't find this issue on the web.
I want to allow new connection on specific port (let's say FTP) only when
there is active session in HTTP.
It's like port knocking only I don't want to "knock" HTTP port but make sure
it's active session and only then open the FTP port to this specific IP
address.

Any info on how this can be achieved will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Sam

---
הודעת דוא"ל זו נבדקה לאיתור וירוסים על ידי תוכנת האנטי-וירוס של avast.